Katsucon was great - it was fantastic to see so many friends again, and it was nice to just relax and and not worry about stuff for a few days (once I got my forgotten kimono sorted out, anyway). I spent a lot of time people-watching and chatting. Part of me wishes I'd done a higher-profile cosplay or two, because all of my stuff was obscure shit and Katsu is a cosplay-con for me, but not losing my mind over cosplay for a month before was worth it, I think (and well, we can't all be e-famous *g*). I'm going to try to get some more non-IG shots up this week - I spent yesterday cleaning madly, and then woke up this morning with a massive tension headache and not enough sleep, which means I'm only just now getting to editing the photos off my camera.
- 1: Instagram: May 15, 2017 at 05:36PM
- 2: Instagram: May 13, 2017 at 09:36PM
- 3: Instagram: April 30, 2017 at 08:45PM
- 4: Costume breakdown: Mikazuki Munechika, part I
- 5: pinnedtogether: Pictures from Anime Boston! Please pardon the...
- 6: 2016-2017
- 7: (no subject)
- 8: A pile of screen printing for Ieyasu - just have the pants...
- 9: Instagram: February 25, 2017 at 05:54PM
- 10: From @sparrowdreamsrules: copy this post into a new text post, remove my answers and put in your...