Some craft-room organization projects!
1) My Brother embroidery machine came with this truly terrible plastic envelope to hold the extra feet (theoretically - they fell out a lot), so I made a new one, and actually tried machine embroidery to make a label for it (and for similar ones for my other two machines). Pretty pleased with the results, though I think I’m going to add a hang-loop, and maybe interface the twill strips.
2) As I accumulate more Smooth-On products, I also accumulate more tech bulletins and MSDSs for them all. I was getting tired of them getting lost or dripped on, so I got a binder and plastic sleeves to put them in so I can find them.
For people unfamiliar with MSDSs - it stands for ‘Material Safety Data Sheet’ and as that kind of implies, contains a bunch of information about the compound it’s for, as well as information on safety and health risks, what protective gear you should have, emergency clean-up procedures, etc. In the US and Canada at least, workplaces are legally required to keep an MSDS binder for basically anything considered harmful workers may use, and if you end up working with a lot of chemical products, it may be smart to keep one yourself! If nothing else, they usually tell you what kind of gloves you can use with products - some stuff causes unwanted reactions with, say, latex, but not with nitrile.
3) Unsurprisingly I have a lot of swatches. Some of them, like my Spoonflower booklet, are all nice and neatly presented in their own little packages. But I’m disorganized, and also had a ton of ones that were just loose or stapled to sheets of paper with product numbers, and I wanted them all together. So I made nice labels for them and put them in 3x4 card binder pages. As you can see in the last photo, Dharma labels their swatches quite nicely (but sends them as a stack in a plastic baggie, which meant I was finding them EVERYWHERE)